Leading international experts in site characterisation and asset integrity solutions.
Working in challenging conditions across a broad range of sectors Fugro has always focused on safety, innovation and forming effective partnerships with clients and communities.
With over 10,000 staff delivering a unique range of survey, site investigation, testing and geo-consulting services on land and underwater we are the natural choice for all your marine and coastal civil engineering projects. Capability for marine and coastal projects includes:
• A fleet of jack-up platforms, ranging from highly mobile modular units to the award winning Wavewalker 1
• In-house design and fabrication capabilities with a team of design and engineering professionals
• Bespoke foundation, pile and shaft drilling equipment engineered for best technical and risk-reduced solutions
• Construction applications including pile handling systems and installation of foundations for bridges, jetties and offshore wind.
• Seabed drilling for geotechnical and construction purposes, including XL drilling up to 9 m diameter.
• Environmental studies
• UXO surveys
Stand Number: M6081